The treatment process can be complex with considerable variation among patients. No patient needs to understand the following summary of what generally happens, because I will guide you through the treatment process. This general summary is offered for the peace of mind of the patient who enjoys details.
Also, I am currently offering a 40% off on treatment in exchange for counseling.
The fees for this process are explained in detail here.
Beginning Treatment Process
- First appointment content: Instruct you about treatment and hear your story. Often this is our first contact occurs when you first call me by phone.
- You submit the questionnaire for analysis
- The in-depth interview where your questionnaire is used to plan your future treatment.
- You start treatment when you receive and take the remedy
- Follow-up interview when you report back changes that have happened since taking your remedy.
- Your homeopath will adjust your treatment and guide you concerning how to take your remedy. For example, how often to take your remedy and when your next appointment should be.
- Evaluate changes
- Analysis of changes: Either there are no changes and the previous treatment process begins again using the same remedy. Or there is change a change in the healing process and a new remedy is chosen. So, there are two kinds of follow up interviews.
Follow up interviews
▪ If the remedy results are satisfactory, research of a new remedy is not required, so the interview is shorter.
▪ If the results of the initial treatment were not satisfactory, more research is required and the interview is longer.